Within any business, the financial controller or chief financial officer’s (CFO) is the top finance role within any organization. Their function is to understand your business’s numbers and provide you with a financial analysis of your business results that is actionable and easy to understand.
We offer CFO and controllership services to many businesses to help them understand, manage and grow their business.
Our controllership services include:
- Regular financial analysis
- Financial planning and reporting
- Cash management solutions and strategies
- Profitability analysis
- Risk management
- Tax saving strategies
- Work with banks, attorneys, vendors and insurance
- Manage and train your bookkeeping staff
The benefit of using a part-time CFO
- Improved understanding of your business
- A professional to bounce ideas off
- More time to focus on your business
- Better decision making ability
- A reliable partner to help you grow.
Our CFO services are tailored to meet your individual needs and available on a flat-monthly fee.
If are looking for more from your accountant or bookkeeper, give us a call today at (289) 288-1206.