If you have not filed your personal or corporate income taxes, payroll remittances or HST returns, we can help you bring your tax situation up-to-date.

In many cases we can ask the CRA to waive interest and penalties.

Disagreeing With the CRA

If you have been reassessed or are being audited by the CRA, we are happy to help you by representing you in your dealings with the CRA.

If you are looking help dealing with the CRA or want to bring your tax situation up-to-date, please contact me at (289) 288-1206 to discuss your needs and situation.