Edward Jones Limited Partner Tax Returns

by Dean Paley on February 13, 2013

If you are an Edward Jones Limited Partner in the United States and are looking for someone to prepare your Canadian T1 non-resident tax return, we can help.

The partner of this accounting firm was a long-time Edward Jones LP in the Mississauga Home office who had responsibility for the Canadian Finance Department. He is has the skill and experience to assist you with your T1 – NR.

Why File The Canadian Tax Return?

tax dayBy filing a Canadian tax return, you can report to the CRA your share of the partnerships losses in Canada. As Canada approaches profitability, you will be able to Carryforward and use these losses against future income.

If you do not file a Canada tax return, you cannot use the losses against the future income and the ability to back file will be limited.

How it Get Started

The process to have Dean Paley, Certified General Accountant file your Canadian non-resident T1 is simple:

1. Download and print the Confidential Questionnaire.

2. Fax the questionnaire and your Canadian T5013 to our toll free fax:


3. Make your payment ($55.00 CDN*) via PayPal by clicking here.

Once we receive your fax and payment, we will prepare your Canadian tax return and forward you a copy via our secure porthole. You simply sign where indicated and return the signature page to us.

* The fee is per year. If you are looking for miltiple years to be filed, we are more than pleased ot assist you. If you have any question, please call our office at 1 (289) 288-1206.

Alternate Options & Questions

If you prefer send us your information by mail or would like to make your payment over the phone, please call us at 1 (289) 288-1206 and we will be pleased to assist you.

Related posts:

--> Print This Post Print This Post

Previous post:

Next post: